From Engineered Arts Wiki
- Remotely operate the robot with a browser based version of the Touch screen interface.
- Add and remove content, like motion sequences and audio.
- Configure theTouchscreen, add new buttons etc.
- Configure and adjust hardware devices like motors and pneumatic muscles.
- Configure the face projection, add new faces.
- Adjust sound levels.
- Edit and create scripts in the Python programming language, which can create automated robot behaviours.
- view camera and depth sensor images and see what image recognition programs are doing with that data.
- Check how the system is behaving, start and stop various software components.
Accessing The Control Panel
Control Panel Web Interface
See Web Interface (Tritium GUI) for an overview of the Control Panel